Saturday, February 16, 2008

About time...

Yeah, I am the world's laziest blogger. At the moment I am just trying to survive this winter. Today is sunny, however, and I will now venture out with my dog to some adventure in the gleaming snow. But first I need some coffee. And decided to blog...

My reads: I am interested in the democratic primary. And in Berlin, where I will soon be travelling to (March). I've been there before, but it was some years past and just for a couple of days. My friends (from New Orleans) who are living in London are planning to meet me there. That is my next fun thing to look forward to...

I am addicted to Scrabulous. I am having games with friends from around the country. And my roommate.

I am studying the role of culture in knowledge management at the moment. Lots of implications for my current workplace.

Well, such is the life of a Michigan winter. I spend most of my time holed up with my cat and dog, trying to keep warm. Oh, and working, too, of course. Work is cool.

Where I work was just voted 2nd best place to work in America (Fortune). Which surprises me a little since Detoit was named the most miserable city in the US. But I do agree I work in a pretty swell place. I feel thankful for that.

Ok, time to bundle up and trudge the tundra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home